We provide comprehensive financial advice and tailored strategies to our clients. We help in implementing financial plans and provide regular review to ensure our clients financial goals and lifestyle objectives are met.
Our financial advice covers the following broad areas:
- Goal setting
- Budgeting & cash flow analysis
- Debt reduction strategies
- Investment advice
- Transition to retirement planning
- Retirement planning
- Department of Human Services benefits
- Estate planning considerations
- Personal risk analysis and insurance advice
- Business succession planning
- Salary packaging
- Geared investment strategies
- Ongoing client service and advice
We follow a financial planning process that begins with:
1. Initial client meeting to gather relevant information
This may be spread over one or two meetings depending on the scope of advice requested and individual circumstances.
2. Identifying your goals and objectives
This ensures your reasons for seeking advice are fully discussed. We will help you set objectives that meet your short, medium and long term financial plans and lifestyle goals.
3. Identify financial issues
There are often issues or risks that can impact on your financial plans. Identifying those issues that may impact your financial plans helps define the optimum strategies to adopt to assist you in achieving your goals and objectives. This financial planning process ensures that a reasonable basis for advice can be established
4. Prepare a financial plan Statement of Advice (SOA)
A statement of advice is a written document based on your personal information. It establishes our understanding of your current situation. It identifies your goals and objectives, detail our specific recommendations and why recommendations are important for you, including costs and the next steps in implementing the advice. The statement of advice provides you with the detail of our advice and recommendations so you are able to make an informed decision.
5. Implement the recommendations
We will implement those agreed plans including liaising with 3rd parties such as accountant, solicitor, stockbroker or other professional advisers.
6. Review your Plan
Importantly, we offer tailored client review service to provide ongoing advice to you so that your financial plans are regularly reviewed and changes made, as required to ensure you remain on target to meet your financial goals and lifestyle objectives.